Sunday, January 31, 2010

HELP! My Face is falling..and everything else is too

Ok, you have reached that magic number where AARP says you are officially deemed “A Senior Citizen” Don’t you just hate that. When I received my notice from AARP that I am officially a member of the 50 and over club I was highly insulted. How dare they consider me a Senior Citizen, after all I still look good, feel sexy, and don’t forget 50 is the new thirty. Hmmmm that makes me.... add your new age here.

I think the age at which you become a senior should be adjusted. You should not be considered a Senior Citizen until you decide that you are. I like that better, don’t you?

Don’t get me wrong, there are some advantages to Senior Citizen status. I am guilty of receiving my share of discounted coupons for meals, trips etc. So sometimes being a senior can work to your advantage. I still don’t like the label “Senior Citizen” because it makes you feel old.

Now that I got that out of my system, let’s talk about how we can present a youthful appearance to the world from the neck up.

When was the last time you took a really good look at yourself in the mirror? Have you noticed that your face looks a little differently then it did a few years ago. Have you noticed that your facial muscles aren’t as tight as they once were? I know, I know, every thing else is falling too but lets concentrate on the face for now. Stay with me.

The face is made up of muscles just like the body. Did you know that you can exercise your face muscles? Exercising your face muscles twice a day will tighten the skin on the face as well as the neck line thus giving you that youthful look you crave.

So, how does one exercise the face muscles you ask...

Well, there is the hard way:
While standing in front of a mirror, open your mouth and eyes as wide as you can. Hold for 5 seconds. Now close your mouth and eyes really tight. Make sure to purse the lips. Repeat 10 times morning and evening before bed.

I tried that but making those funny faces just made me laugh. I found a better way. I use a device that flexes the muscles in the face and neck. It’s simple to use, it’s cheap and it does an excellent job of keeping my face and neck toned.

So order your facial flexing device right now and start exercising your face so you can have a youthful appearance from the neck up. Don’t forget, Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate with cold, clear water. The Elixir of life.

PS: If you would like to know which facial flexing device I use, email me.

Till next time

Dian Richold
http://www.iwellnessnetwork.com

No comments: