Sunday, January 31, 2010

Beauty starts from within

Eternal Youth Without Drugs or Surgery

Hi my name is Dian and maintaining a youthful appearance and excellent health has been my passion for many years.

That’s my picture posted to the right of my blog. I am 60 years young, that’s right I did say 60. Every time I say that I get strange reactions. People always want to know why I look so young and ask how I am able to maintain a youthful appearance.

This blog is dedicated to all those women and men who want to know the secrets to staying youthful and healthy starting today.

Aside from having great genes, maintaining a youthful appearance can be easy and fun.

Outer beauty starts from within.

To have beautiful skin you must be aware of what you eat and drink. It’s not what you put on your face but what you put in your face that will determine how healthy your skin will appear to you and th outside world.

Here is an important tip for beautiful skin, Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate. When I say hydrate I mean drink plenty of cold, clear WATER. You will notice that I didn’t say, Soda, Tea or other water beverages. Nothing can take the place of PURE WATER. Water flushes the body of toxins, and plumps up the skin. Every cell in our body including our brain needs water to survive.

All water is not created equal.

Drinking water from you kitchen faucet can be dangerous to your health. I drink bottled water or filtered water and I cook with filtered water. You can purchase a pitcher and filter system from most stores that sell appliance.

How much water should you drink?

You should drink at least 8 glasses per day for beautiful skin. If it is a very hot day drink more. Your skin will love you for it.

Never wash your face with soap!

If you want beautiful skin do not wash you face with soap. Soap dries delicate skin tissue. Use a face wash designed for your skin type. Follow-up with a toner for your skin type. Basic skin types are: Oily, Dry, Sensitive.

Till next time

Dian Richold
http://www.iwellnessnetwork.com

No comments: